Master of Science (Applied Economics for Agriculture and Environment) aims for academic excellence to:
1. Create and develop a wide range of knowledge that is universally accepted in academics and in the society.
2. Create intellectual people of conscience who are willing to serve the cause with regard for highest moral standards to contribute to the community.
As part of Kasetsart University's mission, we are committed to meeting the needs of the people who are ready to develop themselves to become academics who specialize in research related to economics, agriculture and natural resources.
- Bachelor degree in economics, agricultural economics, resource economics, agricultural science, environment, food science, fisheries, forestry, agribusiness or related fields
- Qualification requirements of applicants are subject to Kasetsart University Regulations on Graduate Studies of the Graduate School, Kasetsart University
Applicants must submit these documents with the application form:
- A scholarship supported by public or private organizations for a master’s degree study
- Good academic records in economics and quantitative courses
- A good concept note for potential research proposal
- Proof of English proficiency requirement by the Graduate School, Kasetsart University
- Statement of purpose
- Three letters of recommendation by former advisors and/or supervisors
Graduate M.S. Student Application Schedule for A.Y. 2023
|1. Application||October 17, 2022 – April 21, 2023|
|2. Submission of a concept note for research and a power point presentation||January 2023 – April 2023|
|3. Interview||4th week of February 2023 – 3rd week of May 2023|
|4. Announcement of successful candidates||March 23, 2023 – June 7, 2023|
|5. Start of semester||–|
- Complete an online application form
- Submit PDF of required application documents and proof of application fee payment
- Verify applicant’s name and examination venue
To apply https://mis.grad.ku.ac.th/application/en
Inquiries can be directed to:
M.S. program in Applied Economics for Agriculture and Environment (English program)
Phone: +662 579 2800, Fax: +662 579 9429
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Click the link below for more information.
Stay up to date with the official websites below.
Thailand International Postgraduate Program